“Enjoy the relief with warm nurturing joint treatment”
Experience pain relief through the usage of medicated herbal oil on the affected joint within a herbal paste boundary
Practiced for more than 5,000 years, Vasti oil treatment originates from India and is based on the ancient principles of Ayurvedic medicine. Translated from the Sanskrit as a holistic healing science, Ayurveda aims to harmonize the body, mind, senses, and soul. Ayurveda may be an ancient Indian therapy, but its appeal is thoroughly modern. This holistic system of diet, herbal remedies, and massage has become popular with thousands of celebrities, spa-goers and harried workers all around the world who wish to regain a balanced and healthy life. Specific areas are bathed with warm medicated oil or freshly prepared herbal oil.
“Experience instant relief and rejuvenation”
“In this nurturing joint treatment, warm medicated herbal oil is pooled on the affected joint within a herbal paste boundary. Vasti can be done on any joint and is most commonly done for the knee, back and neck. Vasti promotes the strength of the surrounding muscles and ligaments, increases lubrication and production of synovial fluid and relieves stiffness and pain in the joints”
- The person is made to lie on his back on the massage table
- Reservoir made of black gram dough is built upon the Knee Joint, on the neck or the back. The dough ring should be such that it covers the knee area, or a significant area of the back and the neck.
- After ensuring the ring is leak proof, the lukewarm medicated herbal oil is slowly poured into it. When that cools down, it is squeezed out with cotton gauze and the procedure is repeated.
- At the end of the procedure, the ring is removed and the affected area may be gently massaged The person is then made to take rest for a short while.
Benefits of Vasti
- Provides pain relief
- alleviates numbers and tingling caused by nerve compression
- Increases circulation in the joint
- Speeds up healing
- Good for arthritis
- Remedy for slipped discs
- Alleviates sprains
- Treats ligament injuries
- Suitable for post-surgery care
- Relieves cervical spondylitis.
These benefits are further enhanced after a massage (Abhyanga), when the body is already relaxed and in a receptive state.
Recommended to those who are experiencing joints and musculature discomforts.
“Strengthen your joint muscles and ligaments & relieve it from stiffness and joint pains”
Duration of Treatment
of warm oil treatment at your joints
“Consider including Abhyanga Snanam treatment together with Vasti”