“Enjoy amazing cellular oxygenation in the facial region”
Soundaryam Vardhini literally means to “prolong beauty”
Practised for more than 5,000 years, Shirodhara oil treatment originates from India and is based on the ancient principles of Ayurvedic medicine. Translated from the Sanskrit as a holistic healing science, Ayurveda aims to harmonise the body, mind, senses, and soul. Ayurveda may be an ancient Indian therapy, but its appeal is thoroughly modern. This holistic system of diet, herbal remedies, and massage has become popular with thousands of celebrities, spa-goers and harried workers all around the world who wish to regain a balanced and healthy life.
“Soundarya Vardhini literally means to “prolong beauty”. The highlight of this Ayurvedic facial is our signature 20 minute face massage that activates the marma (pressure) points in the face, increases cellular oxygenation in the skin & facial muscles and flushes out accumulated toxins in the face for a smooth and lit-from-within complexion. It is suitable for all skin types from dry to oily, sensitive or even acne prone”
- After a skin analysis, organic products are tailored to your Dosha skin type and to address any existing skin conditions.
- This holistic therapy begins with the deep cleansing and exfoliating effects of organic flours and Ayurvedic herbs.
- After a gentle toning an Ayurvedic facial massage activates deep centres of the brain, Chakras, Nadis (energy channels), Marma (vital) and reflex points and facial circulation to indulge your entire self in nourishment.
Massage strokes move lymph away from the face while lifting and stimulating skin, smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles. This initiates the flow of fresh blood and nutrients to the deep layers of your skin. Muscle tensions in the neck, shoulders and face are released and energy is re-balanced throughout the body. Herbal aroma-therapeutic Samya Dosha oils nourish the skin and elevate your senses to a blissful plane.
“Experience instant calmness and tranquillity”
Soundaryam Vardhini is known to help:
- Brightens complexion
- Soothes redness and inflammation
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Lightens scars and hyper-pigmentation
- Cleanses and tones the skin
- Relaxes tension in the face and jaw
These benefits are further enhanced after a massage (Abhyanga), when the body is already relaxed and in a receptive state.
Recommended to those who are experiencing tension headaches, stress, and sagging or dull facial skin.
Banish anxiety and insomnia, highly rejuvenating for the brain and mind, balances all hormones, natural remedy for depression.
Duration of Treatment
Ayurvedic face massage and facial
“Consider including Abhyanga Snanam treatment together with Soundaryam Vardhini”