“Experience a wonderful bodily retreat”
Revitalise your entire mind and body with our Ayurvedic full body massage
Practiced for more than 5,000 years, Abhyanga Snanam or medicated oil massage belongs to the Purvakarma or the preparatory measures for Panchakarma treatment in Ayurveda. Translated from the Sanskrit as a holistic healing science, Ayurveda aims to harmonize the body, mind, senses, and soul. Ayurveda may be an ancient Indian therapy, but its appeal is thoroughly modern. This holistic system of diet, herbal remedies, and massage has become popular with thousands of celebrities, spa-goers and harried workers all around the world who wish to regain a balanced and healthy life.
“Experience instant calmness and rejuvenation”
“Experience a wonderful bodily retreat to refresh and revitalise your entire mind and body with our Ayurvedic full body massage. The purest food grade oils are infused with 100% Ayurvedic herbs to create wonderfully potent massage oils. The oils are selected according to your unique body constitution and applied to the body in rhythmic strokes to nourish the skin and enhance the immune system”
- Sit on the Abhyanga table with leg extended.
- The oil is to be heated to the optimum comfortable temperature and applied over the head, ears and soles of feet.
- Then the oil applied uniformly with mild pressure over the body by the two masseurs standing on both sides of the table
- Massage will start from the scalp, head and move down to the neck, upper back, shoulders, upper arms, for arms, hands and the chest, abdomen, low back and lower limbs.
Abhyanga Snanam is known to help:
- Improve circulation
- Provide an anti-ageing effect
- Promote deep sleep and relaxation
- Increase energy
These benefits are further enhanced after a massage (Abhyanga), when the body is already relaxed and in a receptive state.
Recommended to those who often experience lethargy.
Improve your circulation and banish the stress and fatigue
Duration of Treatment
Oil application and body massage
“Consider including Shirodhara treatment together with Abhyanga Snanam”